Dirección : Résidence Olympe /3 rue saint Antoine 65110 CAUTERETS
Tipo de edificio : Apartments ranging from T2 to T4 Superficie de la terraza o del balcón : Private balconies Oferta hotelera : : from 2 to 8 persons depending on the type of apartment. We can accommodate a total of 60 persons.
Furniture : New Total surface of lodging : from 35 to 80 m²
Description of the rooms :
Our rentals include:
- 1 T4 apartments (80 m²) that can accommodate between 6 and 8 persons;
- 2 T3 apartments (70 m²) that can accommodate between 6 and 8 persons
- 1 T2 apartments ( 41 m²) that can accommodate between 2 and 4 persons
The kitchen :
Each apartment includes: - a fully-fitted kitchen with 4-ring electric hob, extractor hood, microwave grill and dishwasher
The living-room :
Each apartment includes: - A lounge room with hotel-standard futon (very comfortable for sleeping) that sleeps 2 persons, TV and DVD player.
The bedrooms :
- For the T4 apartments: 3 double rooms with wardrobe, one room with one 140cm bed, the others with twin 90cm beds.
- For the T3 apartments : 2 rooms with wardrobe including one with one 140cm bed and one 90cm truckle bed, and the other with twin 90cm beds.
- for the T2 apartments: 1 room with wardrobe and one 140cm bed
The beds :
The materials and bed linen in our apartments are designed to minimise the presence of dust mites. Feathers and down is therefore forbidden
The bathroom :
For the T4 apartments: - 1 bathroom with bath, double washbasin and toilet. - 1 bathroom with shower and washbasin. - plus separate toilet
For the T3 or T2 bis apartments: - 1 bathroom with bath and double washbasin. - separate toilet.
For the T2 apartments: - 1 bathroom with bath, double washbasin and toilet.
Type of heating :
Electric, included in the rental
Other equipment :
The common parts include washing machine, ski lockers and bicycle rack.
All our apartments are fitted with WiFi
- General situation
At the centre of the village of Cauterets, near the church, in a quiet street. Close to the thermal baths, the cable car to the ski slopes of Les Lys and departure points for hikes.